What should have been cared before hair transplantation?
- Blood thinner drug must not been taken 1 week before hair transplantation.
- Regularly using drug must be reported to doctor.
- Alcohol should not be taken 1 night before hair transplantation. Smoke should not be taken before transplantation.
- Wash your hair before come to hair transplantation.
- Do not put an ointment before transplantation.
- Putting on and off is easy button-up shirts must be weared.
- During the hair transplantation day, be prepared by thinking you will not able to ride a car.